But with the power of Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White Powder and Gel formula, it’s possible to bring them back to their former brilliance – giving you instantly whiter whites in just one wash. Use our powder or gel with its brightening agents to turn dingy whites back to bright.
There are a few reasons why your white items can fade; using too much detergent, using too much chlorine bleach, antiperspirants and even the grime and pollution you can encounter on your commute can set into your fabrics and discolour your whites.
How to wash white clothes
Knowing how to wash white clothes is a good tool to have in your cleaning belt. Of course, adding Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White Powder is the not-so-secret weapon to restoring your faded whites. A quick tip - always wash whites together and separately from colours, as a mixed load puts your whites at risk of colour run and fading. Then just follow these steps below:
- Add 1 scoop of Vanish Powder with your laundry detergent in the washing machine drawer
- Wash as usual with your regular detergent
How to make your whites white again
It can be frustrating when your whites are more like greys than the bright white they were when they were new, but it doesn’t have to stay this way. To get white clothes white again has never been easier – simply pre-treat or soak your item in Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White Powder, following the simple steps below:
- Add one scoop to 4L of warm or cold water (approx. 40 °) and leave the garment to soak for a maximum of 6 hours
- Gently rub the affected areas of the fabric to remove any stains
- After soaking, wash as usual with regular detergent and add an additional scoop of Vanish in the machine to make whites whiter
How to whiten shirts
Fortunately, it’s easy to get white shirts white again. You can wash them the same way you would with your other white items, just follow the steps above. It really is as easy as that!
- Please refer to the packaging for specific product usage and advice.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Store the product only in the original container and always fasten the lid.
- Do not expose product to direct sunlight.
- Before use check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric, rug or carpet.
- For best results it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process.