How to remove carbonated drink stains from clothing
When you have a stain from carbonated drinks, whether it’s coke or fizzy orange, there is always a way to get it out.
Follow this video and get your clothes back to as good as new with Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder.
Top Tip: Don't worry. Dampen it with water straight away, blotting from the outside in.
Use This: Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder.
First, soak the stain.
1) Mix some Vanish with Water
2) And apply to your stain
3) Rub in using the base of your scoop
4) Specially designed rubbing heads help to work Vanish into the stain.
5) Then add one scoop of powder
6) Into four litres of warm water (40°C maximum)
7) And leave garment to soak
8) Colours soak for one hour max
9) Whites soak for six hours max.
Then, put your clothes in the wash.
1) Take one scoop of powder
2) Add it to your laundry detergent
3) Then just wash as usual.
Vanish gets to work quickly on your stain.
T-Shirt as good as new –time for a refill.