Our versatile laundry booster with the superior Oxi Action formula. It's multi power formula removes stains, prevents colour transfer and eliminates odours whilst giving your laundry a hygiene boost in-wash*
- Removes stubborn stains in a cold wash (30°C) even curry or red wine.
- Prevents colour run to keep your colours looking bright and at their best.
- Removes odours from deep within the fibres.
- Provides deep hygiene action* to give your washing a deep clean in-wash
What It Works On
Use our Oxi Action Powder on your everyday coloured fabrics, such as cotton and polyester.
Learn how to remove common household stains with Vanish!
How To Use
Use a dose in every wash to help your clothes live for longer!
- Mix 10g of powder with equal amount of water
- Apply the mix on the stain and rub as needed
- Leave the paste on the stain for 5 minutes maximum
- Add another scoop in the wash with your normal detergent
Amazing Stain & Odour Fighters
Sodium percarbonate - Releases active oxygen to lift out stains and odours safely.
Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) - Boosts stain removal even at low temperature.
Enzymes - Break down food, starch and outdoor stains.
Anionic & Non-Ionic Surfactants - Remove greasy stains safely.
Colour Care & Helpers
Dye Transfer Inhibitors - Prevents colour runs for enhanced brightness.
Cellulase - Smoothens damaged fibres, making colours brighter.
Zeolites - Soften water.
Sodium Carbonate - Enhance deep cleaning.
Perfume - Provides a boost of scent
Sodium percarbonate and Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) - Deep cleans laundry for a hygiene boost in-wash.
Our powder packaging can be widely recycled, so when you’re finished make sure you recycle your Vanish Powder tub and label so you can give it another life.
Our Oxi Action products don't just remove stains. The multi power formula also brightens colours and eliminates odours, just add one scoop of Vanish in every wash to help your clothes live for longer!
No, you cannot use Vanish Oxi Action Multi Power Powder on your carpets. It should only be used on clothes and you should always follow the instruction on the back of the packaging. Instead, we recommend our Oxi Action Carpet & Upholstery range to give your carpets a deep clean and keep them smelling fresh