Your carpets are exposed to all sorts of muck and dirt, which can cause them to look tired and dull over time. It’s nothing our Gold Oxi Action Vacuum Up Powder can’t handle.
Removes 5x more dirt vs vacuuming alone*
- Neutralises odours trapped deep within carpet fibres
- Deep cleans for a hygiene boost!
- Shakeable powder bag is perfect for cleaning large areas
How To Use
Perfect for large area cleaning, specially desinged for carpets and rugs.
- Vacuum clean the carpet.
- Turn the bag upside down and pull of both sealing strips from the bottom. Hold the bag by the handle and shake to distribute the powder evenly across the carpet.
- Work in powder with brush and allow to completely dry (approx. 20 mins).
- Completely vacuum up dried powder. After use, reseal the bag using the adhesive tag.
Perfume: Provides a boost of scent.
Amazing Soil Removers
Anionic Surfactants: Remove soil safely
Cellulose: Dirt Absorbent
Cleaning Boosters & Helpers
Polycarboxylates: Prevents soil redeposition
Vanish Oxi Action Carpet Vacuum Up Powder bags can be recycled through TerraCycle. Please visit terracycle.co.uk to find out how you can turn your used bag into something new!
Vanish Gold Carpet Care & Upholstery Vacuum Up Powder is designed to clean larger surface areas. If you want to tackle pet stains, we recommend using the Vanish Pet Expert Carpet Care & Upholstery Vacuum Up Foam. It removes everything from unwelcome paw prints to urine and faeces – it even helps to prevent them from remarking in the future!
Vanish Gold Carpet & Upholstery Powder is our most effective formula yet. While our standard foam removes 3x more dirt vs vacuuming alone* and freshens your carpet, our Gold formula removes 5x more dirt vs vaccuming*, delivering a deep clean for a hygiene boost whilst neutralising odours.
Each format works differently to provide the perfect clean. Our carpet sprays like the Oxi Action Carpet & Upholstery Spot Treatment Spray offer targeted stain removal that works in just 30 seconds. The foams and powders work best on larger surface areas to remove dirt and tackle odours.