Date Night Despair?
There’s nothing more annoying than getting your hair and makeup finally perfect, only to realise you have a lipstick stain on your top – just to finish off the look.
We’ll show you how to get rid of it.
Top Tip: Don’t let the stain dry out. Let it soak and rub to remove all residues.
Use This: Vanish Gold Oxi Action Gel.
First, soak the stain.
1) Apply some gel directly to the stain using your gel pod
2) Gently rub in the gel using the underside of the pod
3) Specifically designed grooves help work Vanish into the stain
4) Then pour 60ml of gel into four litres of warm water (40oC maximum)
5) And leave garment to soak
6) Colours soak for one hour max
7) Whites soak for six hours max.
Then, put your clothes in the wash.
1) Normal Stain? Pour 60ml of gel
2) Tough Dry Stain? Pour 120ml of gel
3) Place the pod in with your laundry
4) Or pour in with your detergent
5) Then just wash as usual.
Vanish gets to work quickly on your stain.
Disaster averted. Date night is on!