It’s no secret that our pets bring equal amounts of joy and happiness as they do stains and dirt. From rainy walks in the park, a nervous puppy, or a sick cat, messes are inevitable. But with the help of Vanish, there’s no need to stress about how to remove your pets’ accidents, mud or fur from your fabrics.
For optimum results, Vanish Gold Carpet Care Stain Remover Spray gives targeted action on urine and faeces odours and stains, which works wonders on the messes your pets can make.
Read on to learn more about getting rid of pet stains from your carpets.
How to remove pet stains from your carpet
Whether it’s your dog, cat or any another furry friend leaving a mess on the carpet, there’s no need to worry. Simply use our Vanish Gold Carpet Care Stain Remover Sprayto lift stains, as well as odour, from your carpet in these easy steps:
Step 1 —Remove any excess liquid or dirt from the stain and spray with Vanish Pet Expert Spray, keeping the nozzle 15cm from the surface
Step 2 — Wait for a maximum of 5 minutes for the Vanish pet expert spray to work
Step 3 — Blot and rub the area with a clean absorbent sponge or towel to remove the liquid and stain
Important: Vanish pet stain removal works magic on carpets and upholstery but always read the packaging before application. Test the product on a small and discreet area before applying to the stain. Do not use on velvet, brocade, or materials unsuitable for wet cleaning. Not suitable for use on oriental rugs.
How to remove muddy paw prints from carpets
Mud is often a magnet to your furry friend which, they unfortunately bring back home and tread into your carpets. To remove muddy paw prints from the carpet, you’ll need to vacuum any excess dirt and dust, and then treat in the same way you would treat any other pet stain. Follow the instructions above with Vanish to ensure that muddy stains are a thing of the past. For larger areas of dirt and stain removal you can use the Vanish Pet Expert Foam.
If you need more information on how to remove mud stains from different materials, take a look at the related article here.
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- Before use check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric.
- Rinse and allow to dry.
- After washing or treating garments with Vanish Gold, dry away from sources of direct heat and direct sunlight.
- When using Vanish to pre-treat, use lukewarm water.
- For best results it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process.
- Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning.
- Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garments (e.g. buttons, zips).
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not leave the product to dry on garments (maximum 10 minutes contact time)