It’s not uncommon for paint to spread further than where you want it to go – you can find it on your child’s uniform or splattered on your clothes after decorating the house. Sadly, if you don’t handle these stains properly, they can leave a permanent mark on your clothes. Thankfully, Vanish Gold Oxi Action Stain Removal Gel can banish those pesky paint stains from your favourite items.
Read on for more information how to remove paint stains.
Does Vanish remove paint stains?
To remove paint stains, whether it’s acrylic, water-based or oil-based paint, wipe or scrape off any excess that’s on the surface of you garment. Then follow these easy steps using Vanish Gold Oxi Action Stain Removal Gel:
Step 1—Pour 2ml of Vanish gel directly onto the stain
Step 2—Rub the gel gently onto the stain using the cap
Step 3—Leave the gel on the stain for 10 minutes (max)
Step 4—Then simply wash as usual, with a 60ml dose of Vanish gel for best results
Dealing with a trickier stain? Check out our article on the best fabric stain removal for handier, stain-blasting tips from Vanish.
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- Before use check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric.
- Rinse and allow to dry.
- After washing or treating garments with Vanish Gold, dry away from sources of direct heat and direct sunlight.
- When using Vanish to pre-treat, use lukewarm water.
- For best results it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process.
- Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning.
- Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garments (e.g. buttons, zips).
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not leave the product to dry on garments (maximum 10 minutes contact time).