Powerful multi power formulation kills 99.9% of bacteria* providing a hygiene boost in wash whilst removing stubborn stains and odours. Use on both colours and whites to breathe life into your clothes whilst powerful disinfection agents kill harmful bacteria.
- Kill 99.9% of Bacteria*, powerful disinfection agents provide a deep clean
- Removes stubborn stains even in a 30°C cold wash
- Removes odours from deep within clothing fibres
- Chlorine free laundry booster, safe to use on colours and whites
What It Works On
You can use our Oxi Advance Laundry Booster + Disinfection Gel on your everyday coloured and white fabrics, such as cotton and polyester.
Learn how to remove common household stains with Vanish!
How To Use
Kills 99.9% of bacteria*, powerful disinfection agents provide a deep clean.
*achieved in soaking conditions. Follow instructions for soak and disinfect.
- Soak & Disinfect
- Add 100ml of the gel to 4L of 40°C water
- Leave to soak for 1 hour maximum. For best results on stains rub before rinsing
- After soaking wash as usual. Dose detergent as normal and add another dose of Vanish Gel
- Add one dose in every wash to breathe life into your clothes
Nothing but the ingredients you need
For ingredients information: www.rbeuroinfo.com. Contains 5-15%: oxygen-based bleaching agents, non-ionic surfactants; < 5%: disinfectants, perfumes, hexyl cinnamal
Our gel packaging can be widely recycled, so when you’re finished make sure you recycle your Vanish gel bottle so you can give it another life.
Vanish Oxi Advance is our most effective and superior formula. Whilst our standard Oxi Action formula provides amazing stain removal, our Oxi Advance formula eliminates odours, brightens colours and performs deep hygiene action* alongside tackling tough stains!
*removes stains for a hygiene boost
This product offers powerful disinfection and kills 99.99% of bacteria* alongside stain and odour removal. Vanish Oxi Advance Multi Power Gel and Vanish Oxi Advance Crystal White Gel are specifically designed to make your colours and whites maintain their bright colour whilst still offering stain and odour removal.
*achieved in soaking conditions. Follow usage instructions for soak & disinfect
No, you cannot use this product on your carpets. It should only be used on clothes and you should always follow the instruction on the back of the packaging. Instead, we recommend our Oxi Action Carpet & Upholstery range to give your carpets a deep clean and keep them smelling fresh.